The Reference & Information Services Department of the library offers a wide range of reader’s advisory services to its patrons. For more information on any of the services mentioned below:
- Come visit a librarian at the Reference Desk
- Call us at 514-485-6900, ext. 3
- Send us an email at email@example.com
Inter-Library Loans (ILL)
Looking for a book that the library does not own? You might be able to get it through our Inter-Library Loan (ILL) service. We allow two requests at a time.
Not sure what to read next? Our team of reference librarians can provide recommendations for you that are tailored to your reading interests and preferences.
Suggest A Purchase
If you think the library should purchase a book for it’s collection, you can fill out our Suggest A Purchase form.
Services for Book Clubs
We offer services to patrons who belong to book clubs, including:
- Book Club Bags: each bag contains 8-10 copies of one title and a binder of information.
- Books in the library’s collection about clubs and how to start one.
- Join one of the library’s book clubs:
Book clubs meet once a month, most months. Contact the reference desk to find out which book we’re reading next and how you can sign up.