Looking for a book that the library does not own? You may be able to get it through our Inter-Library Loan (ILL) service. We allow two requests at a time.
What we CAN try to ILL:
- Book in a foreign language, provided that the title and author are spelled using western alphabet.
- Children’s books (if they have been requested by someone older than 16)
What we CAN NOT ILL:
- Any audiovisual material (audio books, DVDs, CDs, language kits etc.)
- New books published within the past year
- Books from the United States or international
- Text books or course workbooks (due to time limitations)
- Books that our library already owns
Unfortunately, we cannot specify when requested material will arrive. It can be anywhere from 4 to 5 weeks or longer.
While the Library makes every effort to secure items for its patrons, it is not always possible due to a variety of reasons (ex: availability, geographic location, and loan policy of other libraries). Especially important to note, we do not charge patrons any fees. And we only ILL books without a charge.